[Interest] Need argumentative help..... giving qobject copy/assignment constructor and put it in qlist/qmap

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Tue Jul 21 18:34:17 CEST 2015

> hi,
>
> i wonder why you just don't store QObject* in the lists?
> moving from objects to pointers should be "just" fleißarbeit ;)

I 'inherited' the code. And yes, this is exactly what I do now... though it is not 'just' fleißarbeit. To reintroduce proper memory management
proved to be a real challenge. :-/

As I said earlier... the programmers here are not bad, but I get the feeling that the sprints might be a bit too demanding. Shortcuts are taken,
which no experienced programmer would take voluntarily if he has a choice. :-(

Guido