[Interest] QCamera flash modes

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Jul 22 22:41:01 CEST 2015

This is not working.

So In QML, I start the backface camera, and it grabs viewfinder frames.
I then call my C++ object which has this function:
bool FlashControl::isFlashSupported(){
	camera = new QCamera(QCamera::BackFace);
	if (camera) {
		QCameraExposure *exp = camera->exposure();
		if (exp) {
			qDebug() << "QCamera ok, returning flash modes"
					<< exp->isFlashModeSupported(QCameraExposure::FlashOn)
					<< exp->isFlashModeSupported(QCameraExposure::FlashAuto)
					<< exp->isFlashModeSupported(QCameraExposure::FlashManual);

			return exp->isFlashModeSupported(QCameraExposure::FlashOn);
		}
		else qDebug() << "has QCamera, no exp";
	} else qDebug() << "no QCamera";
	return false;
}

Which then prints all falses and returns false itself, even on a camera that has a working flash (Nexus6). What am I still doing wrong?