[Interest] Need argumentative help..... giving qobject copy/assignment constructor and put it in qlist/qmap

Bo Thorsen bo at vikingsoft.eu
Thu Jul 23 07:51:14 CEST 2015

Den 23-07-2015 kl. 00:07 skrev Thiago Macieira:
>> Disabling C4244 /* conversion from 'type1' to 'type2', possible loss of data
>> >*/ is more than going to far. It is kind of sabotage imho.
> Note that this does not apply to 64-bit to 32-bit conversions. Those are still
> active, so C4244 does not seem to apply to them. I don't know what it applies
> to.

I think this one warns on "float f = 2.0;".

In this particular instance, it's pretty dumb. 2.0 is perfectly fine
inside a float. But it just warns every time you store a double in a
float without trying to be clever about when you should receive the warning.

Bo Thorsen,
Director, Viking Software.

--
Viking Software