[Interest] iOS combobox

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Fri Jul 24 15:14:03 CEST 2015

Hello,

Sorry for the probably dumb question but since I upgraded to 5.5 I have
a native looking QComboBox on iOS (a kind of wheel at the bottom of the
screen). Is it a new feature in 5.5? Or is it because I went on a
commercial license? Or I never noticed it, lol?

Is there a way to deactivate this wheel and go back to a regular
combobox style (not that I want to do that but out of curiosity)?

Is there something similar on iOS for QSpinbox and QDatetimeEdit for
instance?

The "native" combobox does not react anymore to "activated" signal I
have to use "currentIndexChanged" instead and manage it myself when the
change is not coming from the user, I'll probably open a bug report at
qt for that.

Thanks
Philippe Lelong