[Interest] Debugging not emitted signals

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Fri Jul 31 11:18:16 CEST 2015

Guys,

I found the problem. I was being completely eluded.

I was modifying an object that was not being displayed. Also, I was trying to debug objects that were never being modified to trigger the signals.

That’s why I couldn’t see the signals being emitted.

Conclusion: I need vacations!

Thanks for all your quick replies

Regards,

Nuno