[Interest] QML and OpenGL conflicts

Marc Gilleron marc.gilleron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:31:55 CEST 2015

I'm not sure where to set it, do you mean QSG_RENDER_LOOP is really an
environment variable like PATH on Windows? Oo

As for QQUickFrameBufferObject... I'm not sure how it will work.
Our application creates its own context and has nothing to do with Qt in
the first place. Because of its nature, all we can get from it is a native
window handle.
Also, it performs OpenGL calls without bounds: they can happen not only in
our render() operation, because it's a pretty big project, other parts use
resources that implicitely get OpenGL called, and the main loop is
monothread...