[Interest] QML Listview delegate in C++

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 23:04:43 CEST 2015

Dear All,
I'm facing a problem in my QML application. The target is an Arrm processor (freescale iMX53) with not so much capabilities.
My problem is that I have a quite complex listview delegate item, and I observe a cpu usage very high when scrolling my list with lot of items, penalyzing the smoothness of the scrolling.
I was wondering if I can develop the delegate in C++ (with widgets) instead of pure QML since the creation of QML objects is (of course) slower.

Is there such possibility?
Can I reasonably increase scroll performances?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Simone