[Interest] Unassigned bug report

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jun 10 03:14:51 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 09 June 2015 12:49:02 Adam Light wrote:
> Hi
>
> There's a bug report (https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-46546) that I'm
> interested in but it is unassigned. I assume that the component chosen had
> nobody set as the automatic assignee. Could someone with the appropriate
> permissions assign the bug so it can at least be triaged.

Bugs don't need to be assigned to be triaged.

Assigning is only required when someone takes responsibility for fixing it
(usually when they start doing it or they know that they will work on it
soon[ish]). It's an indication to others that they don't need to look into
fixing this issue.

Unassigned issues are open to anyone for fixing.