[Interest] Wayland Qt api, wl_display_connect("wayland-1");

M!2N CM mcmm2008 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:29:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

While using X11 in embedded platform we have options like below to write in
to specific display layer for overlay screens as shown below:

 *./qtapp-name -display Linuxfb:/dev/fb2:enable=1*.

But accessing different display layers in wayland, we can have an option to
call api similar like this:
 wl_display_connect("wayland-1"); or wl_display_connect("wayland-2");
but by default it is  wl_display_connect("wayland-0"); or
wl_display_connect(NULL);

I'm developing quick 3d applications using qt (a POC for 3D embedded
real-time applications), is there any way to access different frame buffers
as like we can do in X11 for Qt applications?

Any inputs are welcome.

--
*Thanks & Regards,​*
*mcm*