[Interest] Camera cature ios roated 90 ccw (5.4.1)

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:28:03 CEST 2015

I got the same problem on iOS when I capture an image.
The problem arise on iOS because iOS do not rotate the image but it store into EXIF metadata how it should be rotated and orientated the image for visualising it.
But the Image item of QML (in my case) ignore the EXIF metadata for orientation and hence you see the image rotated.
My trick was to rotate the image using iOS api.
I’m sorry, I don’t have the code here. Later during the code I’ll send you my function for doing that.

Ciao,
Gianluca.