[Interest] Extremely sluggish browser performance in Qt 5.5

Shantanu Tushar shaan7in at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:00:48 CEST 2015

This, though a very simple tool has been very handy for me to  analyze
performance issues
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-in/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx . Double
click on your process to see detailed views of thread performance, GPU
usages, context switches and so on. See if you can spot some irregularities.

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
shantanu.io