[Interest] Projects using Qt Quick Test

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Fri Jun 19 15:19:02 CEST 2015

I don't known any such framework or lib, but we have done our own along
Google Test facility in C++ that create the test root engine and Qml
engine. We can load any qml script and probe it with some function to
validate property on objects. We also made the window display optional so
those tests can run on a continuous headless build machine (running
Jenkins).

The main point is create a QQmlEngine, create a QQmlComponent for that
engine, instanciate it and set a script as rootContext.

This may not be the best solution but integrate well with our other Google
tests core application (no QT inside our core, only C/C++).