[Interest] Building Qt 5.5.0 rc with sanitizers

Igor Kostenko isanych at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 18:44:41 CEST 2015

Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira <at> intel.com> writes:

> On Thursday 18 June 2015 13:57:27 Igor Kostenko wrote:
> > I couldn't find solution how to fix it. Does anybody know how to build Qt
> > with sanitizers?
>
> Looks like a toolchain problem. Please report to your compiler.

I've did more tests: error depends on undefined sanitizer only, I could
build qt with address sanitizer, but undefined sanitizer (alone and together
with address sanitizer) gives an error.
I see the same error on debian sid, fedora 22 and arch, all with gcc 5.1.
Ubuntu 15.04 with gcc 4.9 also have the same error.
gcc 4.8 doesn't have undefined sanitizer, so it is fine with address
sanitizer only.
I'm using combination of address and undefined sanitizers only since gcc 5.1
release, but haven't seen such error before. It looks more likely qt issue
than gcc issue for me.