[Interest] Qt 5.4 + QtGstreamer building + Windows

Dmitri Afanasjev adimas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 23:52:21 CEST 2015

Hello Developers!

Im developing application that uses QtGstreamer bindings with Qt under
Windows 8.1
I have cloned git https://github.com/detrout/qt-gstreamer and installed all
stuff reqquired in README
I have build QtGstreamer sources using Visual Studio 2010 and Qt5.4

What type of libraries should VS produce? *dynamic (dll) *or static *libs
(lib)*? I would like to use it in Qt application

If I use defaults, the dynamic dll is to be produced, the build phase is
ok, but linker part gives me following *dllimport* errors:

1>wrap.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QByteArray::~QByteArray(void)"
(__imp_??1QByteArray@@QAE at XZ)
1>gen.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QByteArray::~QByteArray(void)"
(__imp_??1QByteArray@@QAE at XZ)
1>value.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QByteArray::~QByteArray(void)"
(__imp_??1QByteArray@@QAE at XZ)
1>signal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QByteArray::~QByteArray(void)"
(__imp_??1QByteArray@@QAE at XZ)

Im newbie in developement under Window, but as I understand C++ linker
could not find Qt DLLs to links with generated objects. I'm i right? How
could I fix the problem? I assume that i should update *include path* with
qt libraries. Where to find libraries?

Thanks for any advice!

Regards, Dmitri