[Interest] QML Inspector?

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Thu Jun 25 21:41:32 CEST 2015

There's GammaRay
http://www.kdab.com/kdab-products/gammaray/
https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay

It's not 100% efficient, but better then nothing. We end up doing our own
debugger command line to search and inspect object along a TreeView from
QWidgets to see/edit properties, pointer value, invoke methods and emit
signal. I would love to see one build for Qml build-in, we could stop
maintain ours.

The inspection of meta object can give you a lot of information to even
classify the properties per inheritance.