[Interest] Different SSL Library than system provided?

NoMercy nomercy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:44:28 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,
as a last measure of resort due to desperate endless online searches, I'm
asking to you if it is possible to not even try to load the system provided
SSL Library, instead maybe locally provided libssl.so & libcrypto.so files?

Yes the target system is a freebsd and it has the d*mn LibreSSL as default
and if you try to change it to OpenSSL (which QT can talk) it's depencies
are, well practically all the system ;)

Do I really have to statically recompiile all the Qt5 just for this? (don't
even know if it'll help)

Thanks

Best, Emre