[Interest] Building on Centos 6.x -- libxcb

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Wed Mar 4 09:53:26 CET 2015

I understand that we still use some stuff like Xcursor from  libX11:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/src/plugins/platforms/xcb/xcb_qpa_lib.pro

The question might be though why we don't link libX11 statically then, either ... honestly speaking I can't remember whether I tried that.

However, I'm not aware of any big issues with the current setup ...

Regards

Kai