[Interest] Is there a command line call to qmake to test the bit width?

Keith Gardner kreios4004 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:47:32 CET 2015

If you are trying to figure out which qmake created the Makefile your
script is using, you can try call "make qmake -n".  This will give you the
qmake command that is being used including the path to qmake itself.  You
can then query that qmake for the QMAKE_SPEC it is defaults to
(linux-g++-64 or linux-g++-32).

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM Scott Aron Bloom <scott.bloom at onshorecs.com>