[Interest] I can't access qt's git repository in gitorious any more

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:59:34 CET 2015

    I found that I can't access qt's git repository in gitorious yesterday,
the I try to open qt project in gitorious.org, it tell me:

Sorry, something went wrong

Gitorious encountered an server error. We are automatically notified of
errors and will look into it. If the error persists beyond what's
reasonable, let us know <https://gitorious.org/contact>

    What is wrong with gitorious? I have heard about that gitorious will
close in Jun 1, Is that to say I should switch to other git repository now?