[Interest] I can't access qt's git repository in gitorious any more

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 04:17:05 CET 2015

    hi, I can clone qt form https://github.com/qtproject/qt5.git, but when
I run ./init-repository --no-webkit, error occurs:

fatal: repository 'https://github.com/qtproject/qt5qt/qtactiveqt.git/' not
found
git clone --no-checkout https://github.com/qtproject/qt5qt/qtactiveqt.git
qtactiveqt exited with status 32768 at ./init-repository line 229.
    Qt::InitRepository::exe('Qt::InitRepository=HASH(0xd7f9a0)', 'git',
'clone', '--no-checkout', 'https://github.com/qtproject/qt5qt/qtactiveqt.git',
'qtactiveqt') called at ./init-repository line 478

Qt::InitRepository::git_clone_one_submodule('Qt::InitRepository=HASH(0xd7f9a0)',
'qtactiveqt', 'qt/qtactiveqt.git') called at ./init-repository line 386

Qt::InitRepository::git_clone_all_submodules('Qt::InitRepository=HASH(0xd7f9a0)',
'qt/qt5', 0, 'default', '-qtwebkit', '-qtwebkit-examples') called at
./init-repository line 572
    Qt::InitRepository::run('Qt::InitRepository=HASH(0xd7f9a0)') called at
./init-repository line 583

    Do you encounter the same problem?