[Interest] Issues with QPainter on Mac 10.10

Matthias Thöny thoenu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:43:11 CET 2015

First, thanks for the information.

I don't really see the proposed work around. Because you cannot actually
call any QT function based on OpenGL < 3.0 anymore without letting the
application crash (e.g. renderText in QGLWindow) , when selecting a 4.1
context (only under mac osx). But I agree that it is a pain to propose
implementations for every OpenGL core versions only because Apple does
not provide a compatibility profile. Thanks for the link.

lg Matthias