[Interest] New qt.io account some questions

Kojo Tero tero.kojo at theqtcompany.com
Mon Mar 9 14:57:15 CET 2015

Hi Denis,

Yes, you can get your old nick in use.
It is reserved for the email you used on qt-project.org.

So when you create an account with the same email as on qt-project.org, you can set the nick to be the one you used on qt-project.org. That will bring your points with you (divided by ten, as the new points don't pile up so fast)

If you happened to already create an account, please mail the details of both accounts to me privately (e-mails and nicks) and I'll help in merging the accounts.

Tero