[Interest] Does removing 'private slots' from .h files have any advantages? Disadvantages?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Tue Mar 10 07:30:10 CET 2015

How does it help? I know the new syntax very well. I was interested in an implementation detail. If there are advantages/disadvantages (speed/size) besides the obvious, e.g. compile time tests. Or if there is a difference if or if not the slots macros are used even though the function pointer api is used. Nothing about that is in this official post. And if you read the other answers here, especially Thiago's, this answer does not seem to be that clear cut.

Guido