[Interest] [OS X] qmake -spec macx-clang-32 on a 64bit system

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:43:35 CET 2015

On Tuesday March 10 2015 06:34:55 Adam Light wrote:

Hi,

> > %> ( cd
> > qt5dsql3-mp9-work/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.4.1-i386/qtbase/src/plugins/sqldrivers/sqlite
> > ; /opt/local/libexec/qt5/bin/qmake -r PREFIX=/opt/local
> > QMAKE_MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.9 CONFIG+=release
> > INCLUDEPATH+=/opt/local/include LIBS+="-L/opt/local/lib -lsqlite3" -spec
> > macx-clang-32 )
> >

> I'm not sure if this matters, but before I execute configure, I always
> execute the following commands:

In short, you clean out the build tree. That's what I did too here.

Note that I'm not executing configure here. The sqlite plugin is configured with qmake, and I'm trying to build it with the UB build in place already. Not that the nature of the build should matter: qmake should just create a Makefile configured according to its input (sqlite.pro and the macx-clang-32 mkspec). Whether or not that Makefile can give a successful build is a different question, and not qmake's concern.

R.