[Interest] Printing not working on Windows

Bo Thorsen bo at vikingsoft.eu
Wed Mar 11 10:37:13 CET 2015

Den 04-03-2015 kl. 02:48 skrev Scott Aron Bloom:

> In my migration from Qt4 to Qt5, some of the machines the new
> application is installed on, the print functionality is not working,
> the print button is live and is connected fine.
>
> However, on some machines, the print dialog doesn’t work.
> Qt5PrintSupport.dll is packaged, Im just thinking there is some
> dynamically loaded dynamically bound dll, that it cant (because Im not
> including it in the installer) find causing the dialog to not work.
>
> Any thoughts/ideas?

Hi Scott,

Just a general comment for this. Whenever I have a problem where
something isn't working in the installed version, the first thing I do
is to copy the entire plugins tree from Qt to the installed location.
This immediately tells me if I'm on the right path or if the problem is
somewhere else.

Bo.

--
Viking Software