[Interest] QSqlQuery... bindValue does not work for CREATE TABLE .... AS SELECT....

Bernhard private at bernhard-lindner.de
Wed Mar 11 11:31:28 CET 2015

Oops. Sorry. One link should lead to a SO thread that came to the result
that binding only works reliable when used with SSPs (still with a lot of
restrictions) but not with normal statements like SELECT. But in the moment
I can't find it anymore.

Due to these problems we do not use prepare/bind at all. We wrote some
classes that support rendering conventional statements in various powerful
ways make those unreliable and restricted bindings obsolete.

--
Regards
Bernhard Lindner