[Interest] Bounties?

Bernhard private at bernhard-lindner.de
Wed Mar 11 11:37:03 CET 2015

Hi!

We are a very small startup company (having part time Qt developers only).
We are experiencing that non-fatal bugs as well as suggestions pile up
infinitely or simply are ignored or don't have caretaker at all. Votes seem
to be ignored most time too and personal severity does not matter anyway.
Unfortunately we cannot afford a lot of time or money to fix found issues by
our self (or pay someone to do this). This situation makes Qt development
more and more difficult for us.

So here are two questions:
1. Is there some kind of bounty system/site/service or something equivalent
to it? Especially for issues that affect more than one developer/company
this could be a very effective and affordable way to get rid of issues
without burden a single developer/company with the costs.
2. Are there any special support agreements for small companies / startups /
part-time developers / hobbyists that help getting issues fixed without big
costs?

--
Kind Regards
Bernhard Lindner