[Interest] Bounties?

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Thu Mar 12 14:57:42 CET 2015

If an app needs to be qml for mobile and qwidgets for PCs, then the
whole concept of portability is broken.

As far as we are concerned, we used QWidgets for mobile deployment too,
without too much troubles. At least it's the same code (with a few
#ifdef, ok) for all platforms.

We have our share of bug-reports being let's say postponed forever as it
seems, but that's life and most often there is a way to turn-around the
problem, or to fix the issue in qt directly.

Just my 2cts,
Philippe Lelong