[Interest] Is it possible to translate the command line help&version description

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Fri Mar 13 22:19:52 CET 2015

>Like what I've asked in the title, is it possible?

>I've tried calling setDescription on the CommandLineOption returned by >addHelpOption,
>but with no luck. I need some help here, thanks.

I understand you want to translate the "Displays this help." text?

The text is translated via tr() , so if you have installed the right Qt translation files & installed a translator it probably should also be translated ...

Anyway, what you should also be able to do is just adding your own help option, with your own description, and call QCommandLineParser::showHelp() if it is triggered.

Regards

Kai