[Interest] Kicking out QtScript completely

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:02:07 CET 2015

Hi,

On 17 March 2015 at 23:50, Frank Hemer <frank at hemer.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 March 2015 15:17:31 Koehne Kai wrote:

1. Sign in to https://bugreports.qt.io/
2. Click "Create"
3. Select Project: "Qt", Issue Type: "Suggestion", Components: "QML
Engine" (there's no dedicated category for QJSEngine, but it's
developed by the same folks who work on the QML engine)
4. Enter your other details and submit
5. Post a link to your report back here, to get votes from others who
are interested

Regards,
Sze-Howe