[Interest] Bounties?

Bernhard private at bernhard-lindner.de
Thu Mar 19 08:50:53 CET 2015

Yes they  seem to scrape in some way. Also issues can be viewed now (this
was broken some days ago). I picked some random issues and tried to search
for them but I couldn't find them in their system. So the page isn't fully
synchronized.

This demonstrates why an official integration into Jira would be essential:
pledges distributed on Github and bounty source without most people noticing
them; the only way to manage the process is to add comments on Jira and
Github; issues seems hard to find and/or to synchronize.
This will never work well for a lot of issues and a lot of pledges as long
as there is no seamless interface between bounty source (or some other
service) and Qt's Jira. After all there seems no one to be interested from
Qt side to implement the interface due to doubts about its success.

--
Kind Regards
Bernhard Lindner