[Interest] Qt 5.5 and Red Hat 5

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Thu Mar 19 16:15:58 CET 2015

Note though that we're planning to compile Qt on Red Hat 6.6 with developer toolset installed:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Developer_Toolset/

That is, while the generated Qt SDK should work on a stock Red Hat 6.6, this doesn't necessarily imply Qt itself will also compile with the default compiler/libraries on Red Hat 6.6.

Regards

Kai