[Interest] High-dpi fixing for Qt 5.5

Daiwei Li daiweili at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:16:55 CET 2015

Hi Morten,

Do you know if auto-detection of scale factor on Windows is going to be
tackled again: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/87716/?

There's no specific bug open for it besides being mentioned on the Windows
High DPI meta-bug: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-38993, but perhaps
there should be.

Thanks,
Daiwei