[Interest] Qt 5.5 and Red Hat 5

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Sat Mar 21 14:19:53 CET 2015

> On Friday 20 March 2015 23:48:52 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > On Friday 20 March 2015 08:19:23 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > > But don't get me wrong: I don't want to try to force somebody to now fix
> > > that, I just wanted to state that there ARE users of Qt that use it on
> > > such
> > > old machines and that they now will have a problem, like me ;=)
> >
> > The fix was easy, but it's going in completely untested.
> >
> > Please compile Qt 5.5 again in one week's time and let me know.
>
> Links:
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-45139
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/109124
Thanks!

Will try to compile it and then run our company integration test suites with
the new Qt (if build successfully).

Will give feedback in the review/bug tracker.

I hope I will get away with Red Hat 5 this year and finally have Red Hat 6 as
minimal requirement, but d'oh, large companies are slow ;=)

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com