[Interest] [qt-android] How to build qt for android with neon support?

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 03:16:09 CET 2015

    For some reason I have to build qt-android myself. Everything is fine
except that I can't enable build neon.
    I use the latest android sdk, android ndk r10d, Below is my
configuration instructions:

    ./configure -xplatform android-g++ -nomake tests -nomake examples
-android-ndk /mnt/dsk1/software/sdk/android/android-ndk-r10d -android-sdk
/mnt/dsk1/software/sdk/android/android-sdk-linux -android-ndk-host
linux-x86_64 -android-toolchain-version 4.9 -skip qttranslations -skip
qtwebkit -skip qtwebkit-examples -skip qtserialport -skip qtquick1 -skip
qt3d -skip qtjsondb -skip qtsystems -skip qtwayland -skip qtwebengine
-no-warnings-are-errors -openssl-linked -I /usr/local/ssl/android-9/include

    After the configuration process ended, I can see the following line:

Building on:   linux-g++ (x86_64, CPU features: mmx sse sse2)
Building for:  android-g++ (arm, CPU features: none detected)
Platform notes:

            - Also available for Linux: linux-kcc linux-icc linux-cxx

Build options:
  Configuration .......... accessibility android-style-assets audio-backend
c++11 clock-gettime clock-monotonic compile_examples concurrent
cross_compile dbus egl eglfs evdev eventfd freetype full-config getaddrinfo
harfbuzz inotify ipv6ifname large-config medium-config minimal-config
mremap no-pkg-config opengl opengles2 openssl-linked pcre png
precompile_header qpa qpa reduce_exports release rpath shared small-config
system-zlib use_gold_linker
  Build parts ............ libs
  Mode ................... release
  Using C++11 ............ yes
  Using gold linker....... yes
  Using PCH .............. yes
  Target compiler supports:

    As you can see, neno is not enabled, what is wrong with my
configuration?