[Interest] QtWebkit replacement status...

Scott Aron Bloom scott at towel42.com
Mon Mar 23 16:28:46 CET 2015

My biggest problem with webkit, is the TONS of dependencies it requires..

My app is not a "web" app, we use it for embedded help.. In Qt4, it added 1 or 2 dlls, in Qt5, we wind up having to include a large portion of Qt that my app really doesn't care about, except for webkit.

Im hoping the replacement web engine has fewer dependencies.

Scott