[Interest] Qt 5.5 and Red Hat 5

Scott Aron Bloom scott at towel42.com
Mon Mar 23 17:16:32 CET 2015

This happened in Qt 5.3

https://qt-project.org/wiki/New-Features-in-Qt-5.3

>From the site:
Qt Print Support
New QPA class QPlatformPrintDevice to abstract platform print device hardware, new implementations for Windows, Mac and Linux.
QPrinterInfo provides more details on the print device hardware
QPrinter uses QPageSize and QPageLayout to improve page layout handling
QPrinter has had the behaviour of most functions standardised across all platforms (as detailed below)
Mac can now have each painted page with a different orientation, and can set Collate Copies and Document Name.
Mac and Windows now support setting Document Creator and Duplex Mode
Mac and Linux now support using Windows Page ID (DMPAPER values)
Linux now requires CUPS 1.4 (RHEL 5 no longer supported)

Scott