[Interest] lib houdini crash

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Tue Mar 24 12:31:22 CET 2015

Forget about armv5, those devices are low on memory and cheap, but any
bad performance will still be attributed to you app and result in bad
reviews.

So build for armv7 and x86.   The latter should have the same version
name, but higher version code.   That way the x86 device will load the
x86 apk and not the arm one.
(if the arm apk has a higher version code, it will be loaded also to x86
devices, so don't do that.)

Hope this helps,

Harri