[Interest] lib houdini crash

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Tue Mar 24 12:43:55 CET 2015

Quick question…

In this specific case i’m trying to find more about the crash. The chip is a Rockchip RK2906

http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/08/18/60-rockchip-rk2906-cortex-a8-android-4-0-tablets/ <http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/08/18/60-rockchip-rk2906-cortex-a8-android-4-0-tablets/>

What kind of arm version is this? Can’t find that info anywhere. Probably I don’t know what search for.

Regards,

Nuno