[Interest] High-dpi fixing for Qt 5.5

Eddie Sutton edsutton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:39:46 CET 2015

> >My knowledge of available "HiDPI" APIs is currently based on your (excellent) blog post, which does not seem to mention that use case:
>
>  >http://blog.qt.io/blog/2013/04/25/retina-display-support-for-mac-os-ios-and-x11/ <http://blog.qt.io/blog/2013/04/25/retina-display-support-for-mac-os-ios-and-x11/>
Thanks for posting the excellent link.  It may help me find a work-around for a Qt3D windows scaling issue that affects OS X and iOS as well.

Qt3D has issues with displaying the openGl rendering at 1/4 window size on the retina display.  If Window is moved to external display it displays normally taking up the full window space..

-Ed