[Interest] qmake and CONFIG += c++14

Wilhelm wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de
Thu Mar 26 06:07:24 CET 2015

Am 26.03.2015 um 03:42 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> On Wednesday 25 March 2015 18:08:12 Tim O'Neil wrote:
>> Qmake with clang is possble, but its not easy; ths is a possble solution:
>> https://forum.qt.io/topic/19067/solved-using-qtcreator-qmake-with-clang-libc
>
> It's not difficult at all. But in order to enable C++14, you need to have
> compiled Qt with that compiler.

That looks strange to me: if I define several kits (with different
compilers like g++ and clang++ or ms vs) in qtcreator I would expect
that the CONFIG+=c++14 variable would be translated to the correct
compiler flag.

Then I have to use QMAKE_CXXFLAGS and some logic in my pro-file and
CONFIG is useless for this kind of configuration.

--
Wilhelm
w.meier at unix.net