[Interest] platform plugins on OS X

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:51:06 CET 2015

Hello,

As a follow-up on the question below: what is the official status of platform support on OS X, concerning of course the other plugin(s) that would make sense on that OS, the xcb platform in particular?

As I expected, building the xcb plugin against X11 OpenGL leads to an initialisation failure on OS X when the rest of Qt is built "normally", and ultimately an abort (= crash from a user POV).

R.