[Interest] QML TableView creating extra row delegates

deDietrich Gabriel Gabriel.deDietrich at theqtcompany.com
Thu Mar 26 12:09:52 CET 2015

Hi,

Yes, it's normal when alternatingRowColors is true, which it is by default. That is so that it doesn't look like the table is truncated when there's not enough rows to fill the table height. Just set alternatingRowColors to false and it should go away. (If you still need the feature, test for styleData.rowIndex % 2 in your row delegate.)

Best regards,

Dr. Gabriel de Dietrich
Senior Software Developer
The Qt Company - www.qt.io