[Interest] fusion style on windows platform

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Sun Mar 29 20:02:43 CEST 2015

Hi Stanislav,

You must be right. I just tried to play with default font size and the
problem appears when the selected default app font is small enough
(let's say 8 or 9 points in my case).

My big problem is not so much that the radioButtons look is a little
ugly, it's that it screws the layout calculations, and as a result some
QSpinboxes values (in the same layout) are not shown completely. This is
true on Mac, Windows and Linux. Hopefully QAndroidStyle does not seem to
be affected.

I'll probably end up to set a minimum font size for the app, until it's
fixed. I cannot check with 5.3.2 easily at this point.

Thanks a lot
Philippe Lelong