[Interest] How to remove some features from QtWebKit.

Kim Min-chul nusevoli at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:33:21 CEST 2015

Hi.

First, I would like to appreciate you.
Your suggestions and tips are very helpful for me.

And, I found out what is wrong.
I missed LD_LIBRARY_PATH setting .
i was stupid.

I succedded making more features diabled.
I added this configuration to features.pri
WEBKIT_CONFIG -= geolocation orientation_events device_orientation
svg_fonts smooth_scrolling web_audio
It works well. and I visited http://html5test.com to see if these features
are disabled. I saw 295 points.(51 points lower)
and It spend less memory than before. (VIRT : 100M less, RES : 10M less)

I appreciate you again.