[Interest] [qdoc] Add links to doc.qt.io w/o adding Qt classes to the project pages

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Sat May 2 15:04:37 CEST 2015

Hi there,

I'm trying to have hyperlinks to doc.qt.io in my project documentation, but i
don't want to have all the Qt classes, namespaces, etc, ... added to my own
project's documentation.

So far I'm using this in my project.qdocconf:
indexes = $QT_INSTALL_DOCS/qtcore/qtcore.index \
          $QT_INSTALL_DOCS/qtgui/qtgui.index \
          $QT_INSTALL_DOCS/qtwidgets/qtwidgets.index

but the problem is that my "All Classes" page contains the Qt class list
(which is massive) and my "All Namespaces" pages contains the Qt namespace.

I'm generating these pages with "\generatelist classes" and "\generatelist
namespaces"

Any idea how to get this right?

Thanks,
Krys