[Interest] QTBUG-45907: [Mac] Crash when file is dragged onto a QWidget

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:50:16 CEST 2015

I created a bug report for a crash on Macintosh with Qt 5.5 (
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-45907). When I report a reproducible
crash with detailed information, the bug is typically at least marked as
accepted pretty quickly. However, in this case, nobody appears to have
triaged it yet.

I had selected GUI: Drag and Drop as the component.

I noticed that it was unassigned. I guess that means that for the GUI: Drag
and Drop component, there is nobody who is automatically assigned those
tickets to triage?

If anyone with the appropriate power can at least triage this bug, that
would be great. I'd hate for it to get lost.

Thanks
Adam