[Interest] Google Play 60-day deadline for resolving OpenSSL vulnerabilities

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Fri May 8 08:33:55 CEST 2015

I have received another email:

…

Recently we sent you a notification that one or more of your apps should be upgraded to more recent version of OpenSSL, due to security vulnerabilities. The notification was sent in error, and we thank you for previously making the necessary changes to your app.
We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Regards,
Google Play Team

Email preferences: You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google Play Developer account.