[Interest] Bluetooth support on Qt

Blasche Alexander alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com
Fri May 8 11:32:43 CEST 2015

I guess you are talking about BTLE advertising and the manufacturer specific data it might contain?

This is on the todo list but at this stage there is no formal commitment towards a specific release. If you want to track the feature I suggest to vote/watch the Jira issue (which I just created) below :

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-46008

--

Alex