[Interest] Qt 5.4.2 snapshot ios camera capture issue

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri May 8 21:36:27 CEST 2015

Digging around, I find this:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44192

Which seems to be it/close to.

I do know that there were changes to the AVFoundation stuff for at least one other issue in 5.4.1.

Recompiling the code against 5.4.1 removes the issue.

FWIW, when the capture happens both Camera.orientation and VideoOutput.orientation are 270, regardless of Qt version. So I think this is introduced by the changes around AVFoundation.